Tracey Ashley & The Pink Team respects your right to privacy. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. Those principles regulate how we collect, store, use and disclose personal information about you and the other individuals.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSE
In our agency business, we collect, hold use and disclose to third parties, personal information for a number of reasons.
- To carry out appointments as sales agents for clients selling their properties.
- To carry out appointments as property managers for rental property owners, which includes processing tenancy applications and managing tenancy relationships and the tenanted property.
- To promote and market our services and the products and services of third parties (we will only use your personal information for this purpose and will not disclose it to third parties).
- To provide information on and promote properties for sale and rent to the market.
- To reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals.
- For internal business processes such as market research and billing and
- Where required to by law.
We collect personal information about individuals:
- from individuals themselves – through application forms, registration books at open for inspections, appointment forms, agreements, correspondence including emails, our website and through verbal communications.
- From third parties (including from other agents, from operators of tenancy reference databases and other publicly available databases and from referees) – in the course of verifying and evaluating tenancy applications and managing tenancy agreements and in carrying out agency services for a client, including through property services.
SEARCH OF INFORMATION
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is not subject to loss, misuse or unauthorised access to alteration. We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that is no longer required.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to access or correct any personal information which we hold about you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please note that a charge may apply to cover costs that we may incur in providing you with access to your personal information. We will take all reasonable steps to correct any information.
If you have any requests, queries or comments which you would like to make, please do not hesitate to contact us: Phone Tracey Ashley (Director) – 0403 304 217 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.